Accelerated BSN Track Admissions Overview
Now is the time to begin your new career as a nurse at Concordia University Texas. We have seats available for you today if you have the passion and fulfill our requirements to start your nursing school journey.
Not only does our Accelerated BSN track offer you a quality academic foundation and real-world experience required to prepare you to take the NCLEX-RN, but it also provides you with a community of support to ensure your success. That begins with our admissions counselors.
Our admissions counselors are ready to guide you through the process and answer any questions you have during every stage of your admissions journey. It all begins with a phone call where they will get to know you a little better and make sure you have everything you need to qualify for the ABSN track.
Our admissions counselors help students:
- Understand and navigate our ABSN track requirements.
- Develop a prerequisite plan that works just for you so you can work toward a specific start date.
- Apply for admission into the College of Nursing at Concordia University Texas.
Personalized Enrollment Process
As an accelerated nursing student at CTX, you can begin sooner because we offer three start dates every year – January, May, and August. Applications are due approximately two months before the start of classes. Please contact an admissions counselor for specific details and dates so you can begin your nursing school journey today.
|Fall||August 27, 2018|
|Spring||January 7, 2019|
|Summer||May 6, 2019|
Our admissions counselors will help you develop a personalized enrollment plan that may include completing ABSN track prerequisite courses online, directly through Concordia University Texas.
Four Key Steps to Admissions
- Schedule an interview with an admissions counselor.
- Determine eligibility for the ABSN track.
- Submit your application and official academic transcripts.
- Successfully complete any requirements or prerequisite courses needed.
For more information about our admissions process contact our admissions counselors today.