ABSN@CTX: the Accelerated BSN Track from Concordia University Texas
If you aspire to become a nurse, ABSN@CTX (our 16-month, Texas-based Accelerated BSN track) can put you on a faster path to becoming an RN. All you need is passion and motivation to get moving toward your goal—no previous healthcare experience is required.
You don’t have to start over. Through a rigorous blend of online coursework, hands-on labs, and real-world clinical practice, you can transfer your existing college credits and earn a BSN in as few as 16 months of professional nursing study. Our ABSN track consists of:
- Rigorous online coursework
- Hands-On skills and simulation labs
- In-hospital clinical rotations at top area hospitals
- 3 start dates per year (January, May, and August)
- No waitlist, so you can start sooner.
ABSN@CTX helps take the wait out of becoming the nurse today’s healthcare employers demand. Contact us today to take the first step toward fulfilling your career aspiration.